NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) is a Vitamin B3 derivative and a direct precursor of NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide). NMN is an integral for cellular energy production in human bodies. NMN is essential to boost NAD+ levels, which in turns helps with boosting energy levels.
What Xandro NMN powder made of?
NMN is produced naturally in our bodies which exists as a ribo-nucleotide at the molecular level.
Xandro NMN is made with fruits and vegetables like broccoli, edamame, cabbage, cucumber and avocado.
How does Xandro NMN benefit us:
- Stimulate metabolic system
- Lower chances of obesity
- Improves metabolic disorder
- Reduces heart diseases
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Reduce size of damaged and dead tissue restricting blood flow around the heart
- Stimulate and improve cognitive functions
- In some neuroscience researched, it shows improved cognition and memory in Alzheimer’s patients
- Improves muscle endurance
- Improves fitness ability
- Improves sleep
- Decrease symptoms of depression
- Slow down aging
- If taken in afternoon may improve lower limb functions
- Alleviate fatigue
- Prevent physical decline
- Reduced drowsiness in older adults
- Stimulate hair growth
- Promote thicker hair
- Improve fertility
How to eat NMN:
1/2 scoop once or twice daily, with or without food.
You can choose to dissolve into liquid or consume directly under the tongue for sublingual absorption.
We recommend to consume directly under the tongue for best results.
If you are pregnant or nursing or have a known medical condition, consult a physician before use.